Friday 15 July 2011

It is just like riding a bike!

Better in fact. I tested out two of the bikes, thinking I like the Raleigh over the CCM so far.  

I was a little nervous at the take off that I'd just topple right over but a couple
rotations in and it all came back to me. And I could see why people love to cycle. I
took the CCM out first and rode about a kilometre with my 5 year old. I figured that would
give me an excuse to go slow. But when he was done I went right to get the Raleigh
and really see what I could do.

I went off the park paths and onto the roads. My neighbourhood is pretty good for
cycling too, quiet streets, lots of greenery. I tested myself on some bigger roads
where there is a bit more traffic and felt okay with that too. Next stop 12k route
of the Tour de Greenbelt.

No comments:

Post a Comment